Last updatedMay 19, 2023, 13:38:16 PM6 days ago
Canada Post Fulfillment
A fulfillment provider that allows merchants to handle fulfillments with the Canada Post API.
- Provides a Canada Post fulfillment provider that can be used during checkout and while processing orders.
How to Install
1. Run the following command in the directory of the Medusa backend:
npm install medusa-fulfillment-canadapost
add the following at the end of theCopy to clipboard
array:Copy to clipboard
const plugins = [// ...`medusa-fulfillment-canadapost`]
Test the Plugin
1. Run the following command in the directory of the Medusa backend to run the backend:
npm run start
2. Enable the fulfillment provider in the admin. You can refer to this User Guide to learn how to do that. Alternatively, you can use the Admin APIs.
3. Place an order using a storefront or the Store APIs. You should be able to use the Canada post fulfillment provider during checkout.
Build your own plugins
Develop your own plugins with our API to speed up your processes.
Make your plugin available via npm for it to be shared in our Plugin Library with the broader Medusa community.