Last updated7 months ago
A minimal fulfillment provider that allows merchants to handle fulfillments manually.
- Provides a restriction-free fulfillment provider that can be used during checkout and while processing orders.
How to Install
1. Run the following command in the directory of the Medusa backend:
1npm install medusa-fulfillment-manual
add the following at the end of the
1234const plugins = [// ...`medusa-fulfillment-manual`]
Test the Plugin
1. Run the following command in the directory of the Medusa backend to run the backend:
1npm run start
2. Enable the fulfillment provider in the admin. You can refer to this User Guide to learn how to do that. Alternatively, you can use the Admin APIs.
3. Place an order using a storefront or the Store APIs. You should be able to use the manual fulfillment provider during checkout.