Last updated7 months ago
A minimal payment provider that allows merchants to handle payments manually.
- Provides a restriction-free payment provider that can be used during checkout and while processing orders.
How to Install
1. Run the following command in the directory of the Medusa backend:
1npm install medusa-payment-manual
add the following at the end of the
1234const plugins = [// ...`medusa-payment-manual`]
Test the Plugin
1. Run the following command in the directory of the Medusa backend to run the backend:
1npm run start
2. Enable the payment provider in a region in the admin. You can refer to this User Guide to learn how to do that. Alternatively, you can use the Admin APIs.
3. Place an order using a storefront or the Store APIs. You should be able to use Stripe as a payment method.